After a period of time Practical Action, Nairobi, Kenya published recruits Human Resource and Administration Manager Posts.
Practical Action is an international non-governmental organisation (NGO) that uses technology to challenge poverty in developing countries.
We find out what people are doing and help them to do it better. Through technology we enable poor communities to build on their skills and knowledge to produce sustainable and practical solutions – transforming their lives forever and protecting the world around them.
Practical Action is a registered charity in the UK and a company limited by guarantee, under the direction of a Board of Trustees. The senior management team, which has executive responsibilities, is called the Strategy Leadership Team (SLT) and it comprises the Chief Executive and twelve Directors, including seven Country and Regional Directors.
Please check below for details Advertisement Notification of Practical Action job opportunities Recruitment 2014 for Human Resource and Administration Manager Posts in Kenya,
Practical Action Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details –
- Human Resource and Administration Manager, Posts
Minimum Qualification for Applying to the above Post in Practical Action
- Educational Qualification – Degree in Human Resources Management/relevant discipline coupled with relevant HR Administration experience. A master’s degree in Human Resources Management will be an added advantage.
- Experience- Minimum of 8-10 years progressive experience in Human Resources and Administration Management, preferably with an International NGO.
Important Dates for of Practical Action Recruitment 2014
- -Application Start- 22nd March 2014
- -Last Date to Apply | Deadline- 4th April 2014
How to Apply / Process to Apply on this job at Practical Action
- If you want apply Practical Action Recruitment 2014 Human Resource and Administration Manager Posts Jobs 2014, Please visit Practical Action official website seek for Recruitment/ careers section, if there is form apply it or you have send your resume/CV to the hr department or Follow the Steps
- Send Your Resume/CV to – email@example.com
- Contact Number for enquiry – +254 20 2595 311, +254 20 2595 312, +254 20 2595 313
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website – www.practicalaction.org